The Victorian chapter of ILA’s first newsletter for 2014 is now available!
In this edition:
- President’s Report
- ‘Justified Morality’ and Seals – International Economic Law Update
- Editor’s blog roll
- BIMCO’s Recognition of the Singapore Chamber of Maritime Arbitration
- ILA Public International Law Moot
- International Law Events and Conferences
- Interview – Katie Allan and Steph Batsakis, reading for the BCL
- Calls for Papers
Follow this link to read our March issue.
Upcoming Event: AFIA Symposium
The Asia-Pacific Forum for International Arbitration will be hosting its symposium in Melbourne with Professor Michael Pryles will attend as guest speaker.
Date: Friday, 28 March
Time: 4:30pm to 6:30pm (registration from 4pm)
Location: Allens Linklaters, Level 37, 101 Collins Street, Melbourne.
For further information, please visit the Event Page.
Victorian Chapter of the International Law Association (Australian Branch)