The Victorian Chapter of the ILA’s July 2014 newsletter is now available.
The latest edition includes articles on:
- President’s Report
- Harmonising the WTO Public Morality Exceptions and the Seals Dispute – International Economic Law Update
- Mothers of Srebenica v The Netherlands
- The Law of the Sea Convention and Coastal States’ Right to Prevent Oil Pollution
- Putin, Crimea and the Crime of Aggression
- Events, Opportunities, Conferences
- Editor’s Blog Roll
Please visit the Victorian Chapter’s newsletter page to read the July issue.
If you would like to contribute any articles, please contact Georgina Wu at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Victorian Chapter of the International Law Association (Australian Branch)